
We were only there 5 minutes and the boys had found a new caterpillar friend.

Unfortunately it rained a lot on our camping trip so this is us waiting out the first rainstorm. I had no idea the boys would be this good at Jenga. I know I could not do that!

Alex and Lukas were determined to help Pappy "clear the land". They were pulling out the dead trees and collecting firewood. I really had no idea they were so strong and stubborn of course we knew!

He got it!

The comedian!

Lukas giving Keiko love.

Alex wanted an axe like Pappy's but that was not happening so he made one out of wood. It really did the job.

Taking a rest under the picnic tree

Roasting marshmallows with Mamo


Happy boy!

We call this a s'mores coma!

Learning how to fish with Daddy

Alex and Daddy in the background


A perfect day for Lukas... his favorite CSU hat, Levi's and outdoor fun.

A solitary creature

Huckleberry Lukas

Mamo, Pappy and Keiko

Waiting out more rain!

No comments:
Post a Comment