Sunday, March 6, 2011

California Girls Trip

One of my favorite things in the world is to visit my sisters in California. Amazing food, sun and my family. What more could a girl want!?

The view of Los Angeles from the Getty Museum
Freezing in LA, who knew?



The garden at the Getty

A long way from home in Santa Barbara

My sister has at least 2 dozen hummingbirds that eat out of her feeder every day. It is an amazing sight to sit in her family room and watch them. The same ones come every day so my sis and brother-in-law have named most of them. I think this one was "Squirt."

Yes, you will see EVERYTHING and ANYTHING when you are in LA!

Mmmmmmm, yum! Valerie and I went to Wilson Creek Vineyard which makes my favorite Almond Champange. It was so much fun having lunch and tasting all the different wines. Simply gorgeous, what a great way to spend the day!
















Back in SD, I had to finish off my trip with some amazing Mexican food, hard ciders and a view of the ocean. Perfection!





No comments: