Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 22- Happy 9th Birthday Alex!

Happy 9th birthday to our oldest son! Alexander, you are the light of our lives. We are always wondering what is going on in that serious head of yours. Your laugh brings us more pleasure than any sound I have ever heard. As you turn 9, you told me that you think you will be a good boy and a great baseball player. You love polar bears, the color green, vanilla ice cream and bacon. I asked you what we were going to do since you were getting so big and you said, "you better get more food!" To get this kind of reaction from you is rare so I think you really loved your cake. Homemade "polar bear cake"Making igloos of course!


Your first skateboard from Mamo and Pappy, I think you like it!
Your first tennis racket from Grandmommy. She thinks you might have natural talent.
We always knew you were smart!
Katie, Ruthann, Alex and Alexis
Alex's AngelsMake a wish!

Such torture

Yeah, you are not really fighting it.


No comments: