After 18 years of friendship, 13 years in a relationship, 10 years of marriage, 2 kids, 1 war and a whole bunch of other stuff we decided to say I do... again. We wanted to have a party that was us. A celebration with everyone we love. It was a perfect day, even with the crazy "hurricane"!We are very patriotic people and the American flag is just us. When I started planning this party there is no doubt of what the theme would be or when the party would be. Confession, our anniversary is in January but July is so much more fun to have a party!
We are so blessed to have a friend who is a artistic genius. Andrea Flanagan is the most amazing photographer and having her to preserve our day just made everything perfect. We even made the blog this time!
It is the little touches that make a great party I think. This is the wreath my Mama made for her door. My Mama and Greg live on 12 acres out in the country; our dream for some day and a great place for a party!
VIP seating
My baby
I loved this dress and those shoes just make me happy!
My Dad and me
My sister aka Aunt Nene and my handsome hubby
My beautiful sisters
I love a dress that will twirl. Of course, what is better is to have a husband that will twirl you!

My baby walking me down
My heart skips a beat every time I see this shot.
Long story short, my husband had written vows and saved the file in his email on his phone. He dropped the phone right before he walked out the door so his phone was rebooting during our ceremony. He had to make up his vows on the spot which was hilarious because he kept looking at his phone. He read his vows to me later and they were amazing!
I just love my parents in this shot!

Sealed with a kiss!
My sweet Grandmommy has such a great laugh!
Mady Mae liked my dress too!
Mady Mae kissing her frog. Let's wait a little while for the prince! (pictures courtesy of Cathryn)
Some of my favorite ladies in the whole world. Annabelle, Me, Cathryn and Madelyn
I am so incredibly blessed, I have the best friends in the world who support me even when I saw crazy things like, "I think we should get married again!"
Sweet Christopher, love that boy!
Two more of my favorite ladies, Sophie Clare and Amber.
My darling Macie
Annabelle came to see me while we were taking pictures. I adore this girl and there are not words to describe how much. She is an angel in my life and I am so grateful to be her "Auntie Shell". She brought me one of the red stars that were around the party and it ended up being a perfect touch of color in our pictures. Thank you AnnaB!

3 out of the 4- my kids just could not cooperate at the same time. I love this special picture of us with Alex.
My Marlboro Man
Oh the joys of being in the country, he is getting a bug out of my dress!
The whole crew of kiddos!
Aunt GayLynn, Grandmommy, Mama and Uncle Mark
The 4th of July is my Grandmommy's birthday so we could not have a party without a celebration for her too! Happy 83rd birthday, Grandmommy! We love you!
Our whole family


Notes of love from everyone we love! It was the perfect night, thank you for sharing it with us!
1 comment:
Beautiful Post!! Love it! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment