Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 69

69- Alex teaches Lukas to ride a bike!


Lukas still did not know how to ride a two-wheeler. Somewhere in the world of outdoor activities, we missed that one. Alex finally said, "I will teach him!" So Wilson took off the training wheels and in 10 minutes Lukas was flying! Alex is an amazing teacher, just putting that out there now.


These pictures are not my best by any means but I was really far away and they were moving and it was dusk. I was trying to stay back to not disturb the brotherly teamwork that we were witnessing. I love how all 60 lbs of Alex is holding up the back of Lukas' bike.
Almost there! And he got it! That face is just pure joy! Alexis had come out to help and she ended up teaching Lukas how to start by himself. From that night on, he did not need any help and they did it together!

No comments: