Saturday, September 3, 2011

I love you berry berry much!

Growing up in California to me, means you have strawberries in your heart. I love strawberries so much it is a bit ridiculous really. My Mama used to tell me, that was the reason my hair had red in it and my sisters were all blonde. I grew up going to the berry fields and picking berries all day long and honestly I am not sure how many ever made it into my basket! When Cathryn said we should take the kids berry picking I jumped at the chance! You mean, we have that here?! I could not wait to share with them one of my favorite memories, thank goodness they loved it too and now it is a tradition we will continue.


Thank you for the pictures Cath, it meant I could pick more berries! Mady Mae might love berries as much as I do, she did not get many into the basket but plenty into her tummy!



Annabelle and Lukas picked more berries than the rest of us combined! I know who is going back with me next year!
Alex loved all of the bugs he could observe in the fields. My little professor.
Our collection

Look Mama, berry stained hands! Just the way things should be!


No comments: