I think this is technically only our 2nd snow day of the year. It feels like our 12th but I think it is the 2nd. We decided to make the most of the weather and have snow everything!
1st step- Snow Milkshakes for breakfast!

2nd step- Lots and lots of sledding!

First to make the ramp. There was so much snow that they had to push Lexi down on the saucer to squish it down so they could slide. I love this, Lukas is pushing Lexi and Alex is pushing Lukas! I was laughing too hard to say anything.

Sweet girl

Whee-Whee-Weeeeeeeee!

My boys sliding!

There she goes!

Mr BP (that stands for Blue Penguin)

I love love love this picture! I am framing it immediately!

3rd step- The aftermath of wet clothes, good thing it is dry here!

4th step- An orange lunch. Apparently when you have a snow day you need a lunch that is entirely orange. GF Mac & Cheese, Oranges, Popchips, Carrots and OJ hit the spot.
I love this picture too, it is so telling!
No comments:
Post a Comment