Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another baseball Saturday

1st baseman, he has this concept of making plays down pat, if only he could catch, oh well, next year for sure!

Good follow thru, that was is out of here!
He knocked it out of the field with this stance.
Our cousin Christopher came with us to the game today and he was a angel. So much fun and just too cute! I think I got more pictures of him than the boys this time!
He's got an arm already!
Learning colors with Wilson
I actually told Amber that Alex does not usually play with babies, that is Lukas' territory, boy was I wrong! He had so much fun entertaining Christopher with peek-a-boo and a "juggling" routine. It was very sweet!



Looking sleepy, wearing Alex's hat.
Nothing is better than a baby's giggle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the video the sounds made my morning!!!!!! Cousins are great aren't they?
Mamo