Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday 81st Grandmommy!

Mom and Grandmommy
Alex with Nene and their penguin art
Alex and Matt, such a good sport
Katie and Lukas
Matt and Shanna
Stacia and Uncle Mark
A lot of our family was going to be out of town for Grandmommy's birthday so we met at Ted's and had a family party. I put together a digital frame of everyone's pictures so Grandmommy could have all of "her babies" in one frame. I think I out did myself though, she is starting out with 450 pictures but really there are over 30 of us now so the math is not too crazy! Yes Katie of course, baby Tyler and all of our Texas family made the frame too!
Happy Birthday Firecracker!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Aw, how sweet! I'm sure she loved her present. I can't believe it's been a year since her fun birthday party last year!