Saturday, December 12, 2009

Kids Christmas

Since Logan had a kids Halloween party, Lukas decided he needed to have a kids Christmas Party. If I do say so myself, it was really fun and a tradition I think we will keep.
The kids were CRAZY running around the house most of the time but I think it was the first time any of the parents had been able to eat before their kids in the last 6+ years! We had a taco bar by kid request and mini cupcakes for dessert which were fabulous! The kids calmed down to watch Merry Madagascarr and then finally sort of ate something. Alexis took an immediate love to Annabelle who played with the big kids pretty well and just keep saying "the boys!" in great excitement. I am not sure she even realized that Alex was not there with the tornado of children around her. Alex did not want to help get ready for the party so Daddy took him out instead of being able to attend :(

Alexis and Annabelle
PRESENTS! We did a gift exchange but each child had one person to buy for. This group has gotten pretty close so it wasn't too hard.
Alex-Alexis (shocker!)
Lukas- Logan
Logan- Alex
Katie- Lukas
Alexis- Katie
Lukas' new swords and shield were a big hit!

Merry Christmas from the kids party!

No comments: