Friday, December 4, 2009

Too Cool for School


Lukas was the Star of the Week this week.
Monday: Guessing Bag of 41 cars.
Tuesday: Favorite Stuffed Animal so Peef went to school.
Wednesday: Show and Share with his Batman computer
Thursday: Favorite Book Peef the Christmas Bear
Friday: His star from the top right clockwise was;
Family: our picture from when we went camping
Pets: 2 pictures of Blue
I'm sad when: there are Tornados
Friends: Picture of Logan and Lukas and then a picture of Lukas, Logan, Alexis and Alex
I wish: I had a pet Penguin
I like reading about: Nature and Animals
Things that make me happy: The Beach, The Zoo and Christmas
Words that describe me: smart, funny, weird, athletic, nice, friendly, artist, son, brother, cuddly and American.
He picked all the pictures and wrote it all himself!

Lukas won the coloring contest for the whole 1st grade! His school had a contest for Veteran's Day and this was his picture. He won a special Veteran's coin, certificate, gift card to Southlands and his artwork in the main hall at school!

Alexander has gone crazy about reading. He has read 65 books and 97,890 words just at school! There is a computer program that calculates their comprehension of these books and he has an average of 88% including an 11,002 word book!

No comments: