Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Park Date with Cousins

We have quite a large family and a lot of them live close to us so we try to get the kids together as much as possible. Alex and Lukas are 2 of the 3 oldest kids and of the many many cousins. We have so many generations of cousins but we don't categorize like second cousins, third cousins, they are just cousins and family most importantly. My mom and I counted recently and that means we have 26 cousins in Texas and 20 in Colorado!
We are so incredibly lucky to have such a close, BIG family!
This is one of many play dates with cousins. This is also the first day I am using my new camera and I obviously had no idea what I was doing but they will get better!
Eva and Lukas, two peas in a pod
Christopher climbing

Baby Mia, ready for her close-up
The Mama's and their babies, Mia and Shanna
Sophie and Amber
Lukas playing with Christopher, they just love each other!
Sophie, could she be cuter!?

No comments: