Mamo, Pappy, Daddy and Mommy were heading down to Texas for the Easter weekend so we had to do our Easter crafts early. We went to Mamo's and spent the day baking cupcakes, dying eggs and then taking a field trip to see the baby ducks, chicks and bunnies at Big R.

Ok, remember new camera so it is fuzzy but I just cannot resist this picture still. Mamo is letting them lick the batter off of the whisk... together.

We filled them a bit too much!

Time for dying eggs while the cupcakes cool

Very serious work!

All of our pretty colors

Our egg for our little Snail

Our finished products


Alex's cupcake for Daddy because he loves Whopper eggs

Our finished cupcakes "bird's nests"

Happy face

This is what a sugar coma looks like,
remember Lukas gets them a lot when Mamo is around. I don't even think he knows it is going into his nose!


I don't have any pictures of the field trip to see the baby animals because Mamo and I forgot about the "but I want to take one home" issue. Fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment