Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring Break- Scottsdale

For the second part of Spring Break, the kids and Wilson headed back to Colorado and my sisters and I met our cousin Katie in Scottsdale for the Ultimate Girls Birthday Weekend!
Our Dad made all of the arrangements for a 5 star perfect weekend.  I have honestly never had such an amazing weekend at such an amazing hotel with amazing people!  
The view of Camelback Mountain
Complete with baby bunnies everywhere
The view from our room, hand picked by Dad.  That is the adult pool by the way, so there was no screaming children outside our balcony.
The birthday girls!
My cousin Katie and I, I just love her!
As an extra bonus we were there just in time to see the Rockies Spring Training at their new stadium.  


3rd row!

Happy 30th Birthday!
Nikki and I have been friends since we were 12 and I had not seen her in 18 years, don't ask me to do that math.  Let's just say it is FOREVER on both counts!  I was so happy to spend the afternoon with her and her adorable M at the zoo.  Check out her fabulous blog here.
Enjoying an afternoon by the pool after the most amazing spa experience EVER!!!
Thank you Dad, this was the best trip and one we will NEVER forget!

No comments: