Monday, August 24, 2009

Last Weekend of Summer!

Well, we had one more weekend to check off the boys summer list, camping! We had a great time with Mamo and Pappy on the land and had big adventures. I took a ton of pictures this trip so I am dividing it up into 3 posts. This post, people. Stay tuned...

Alex and Lukas' hiking adventure
So cute, I can't help myself!
My Ruby

Wilson, Me, Mamo, Pappy, Keiko, Alex, Ruby & Lukas.
(To answer your question, the trees make great tripods.)
Mamo and her kids
Our family
Mamo and Pappy
A couple of self taken shots with my boys. Lukas after a great hike.
Very happy Alex, I even got a little half kiss after this which is huge. Alex is not much of a kisser but a champion hugger for sure!
Pappy and the boys after the "roller coaster"!

No comments: