Disneyland was on the agenda today and we like to get an early start. In our opinion the best thing at Disneyland just might be the Storybook Critter Character Breakfast. There is no better way to start a day!
Walking through Downtown Disney the boys found the Lego store and just had to climb on the giant lego entrance!
My Food Network obsession made me peek into the candy shop windows and all of the candy apples dressed up for Halloween.
My sisters and I waiting for the Critters. I think we were more excited than the kids! (cell picture)
Our 1st visitor, Chip!
I can never remember this guys name but my sisters love him!
And now for the main event! Dale came over to our table and immediately decided that he loved Vanessa's hat so he took the ear off of it.
Then he put the ear on Valerie's hat
This went on for quite some time and finally Alex decided to help. While this was going on we were all laughing so hard that our cheeks hurt!
Well, Dale had decided that Valerie was pretty cute so here he is doing the old, yawn and stretch move.
He is in love! Best breakfast ever!
Auntie Valerie and Alex
Pop took this photo and it is my new favorite of Lukas! Best part, he is looking up at me!
Happy Halloween Mickey Ears
At Disneyland with Pop!
The crew in front of the castle. 

I could not help myself, I had to tickle them!
Alex on the teacups with Uncle JP and Auntie Valerie
There is the coolest new hat shop on Main Street were they have unusual hats and fun hats and you can make your own custom hats! So much fun!
Pop bought this one for Auntie Valerie and Aunt Nene because they just had to have it! How cute it that!?
No comments:
Post a Comment