Sunday, October 9, 2011

Flyin' High

To celebrate how great it is to be 8, Pop took the boys indoor skydiving!

Yes, I let them do this. Why do you ask?

It is INDOOR and in a tube with an instructor and well, I was not doing it!



This is Alex, not amused with the 400 pictures I took that afternoon.

The birthday boy and Pop getting geared up.
All set to go!
My baby flying!
Hi Mama!
I was so proud of them but Lukas especially. This was way out of his comfort zone considering he doesn't even like the carousel at the zoo but he tried something new and loved it!
Alex of course LOVED it! He was doing such a good job, the instructor was able to take him way up in the tube.
Look at me, Mama! No hands!
Bye, Mama!
It was an amazing day and the boys had a blast! Thank you, Pop!

No comments: